Intro

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lights, Camera, Action!

I finally took the pictures today!!!!

This was almost impossible to organize with Emily and Camila because things just kept coming up. They were supposed to come at 4:30, but then Camila notified me that the majority of her work got deleted from her computer (she is working on a magazine also) and that she was unable to make it at that time. Aside from that, Emily was already not the most thrilled person to be featured in my magazine due to her busy schedule. We decided to push the time back and meet at 6:00 instead, but at 5:45, Camila called me and informed me that she had to drive her sister to an appointment (ugh). Luckily (after some pleading here and there), I eventually got them to come and I think we got all the pictures I need that has to do with Emily or Camila.

Side note: let me just say how anxious I was the night before as I continued to come up with all the pictures I needed and how I wanted my TOC to look. I knew that this was basically my only day to film with both Camila and Emily at the same time and did not want to miss anything. Also these photos are not edited yet!! For most of them I will photo shop Camila and Emily into a white background

Without further ad, I present to you.. the pictures:





























No comments:

Post a Comment