Intro

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

They said yes!



WOOOHOOO! 

Good news! Camila and Emily said yes to be on the cover of the magazine! Emily has a pretty crazy schedule so I was not sure if she would be up to it, but luckily she agreed. Emily kind of looks a lot like me and I would actually use myself for the cover, but I have to take the picture and it would be easier if she was in it. I know Camila’s story is personal so before I posted the last blog post, I made sure to ask for her permission to talk about it. I would just not feel right talking about someone else's story without making sure it was okay with them. Camila is also in Aice Media Studies, so she already knows about the whole project and didn’t need to ask questions like why I am creating a magazine. She is doing a magazine as well and is an amazing writer. If you want to check out her own blog click here.

I don’t know when exactly I am going to take pictures for the cover, I want to figure out my cover story and stuff first just in case I am going to use the two of them for more than just the cover. I know they have lives too so I’d want to try and get everything done in one day.

When the day does come that we shoot, I will tell them to dress in workout clothes and sneakers. They will probably wear tank tops so you can see their arms while they are flexing better in the picture. Since my target audience is girls, I want my Cover image to have a lot of color in them. So I’ll have them wear brightly colored clothing.

-C
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carli!

    I just want to start off by saying I love the look of your blog; it is simple, yet colorful and eye-catching at the same time, which I think is a great combination. Overall, your ideas for your magazine and cover image are well-crafted, detailed, and interesting. Something you’re doing well is allowing your voice to shine through your writing. Additionally, you include a large amount of details about your ideas, thoughts, and opinions when it comes to your magazine and other famous examples. My only critique is the grammar; there are some awkward sentences, confusing statements, uses of the wrong word, and missing commas, so a little more editing and everything will be great. A little more polishing and you’re good!

    ReplyDelete