Intro

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Post(er) it

Hellooo everybody!

I have not been brave enough to look at all the footage just yet, but I did look at option one for my movie poster idea. Here are some pictures I shot








The one to the right is my favorite.  Some have the arms bent, other have one arm locked, the Mom is in some of the pictures and absent in others too. As you can tell, some are horizontal because if you read my blog yesterday, you would know that I did that accidentally. However, I do not hate it. The one to the right is my favorite. I think it will look even better with the title and everything. Also only a couple are edited but I still wanted you guys to see what kind of pictures I took. My only issue with the picture is I don't know if it gives off the wrong idea of the story.  My second idea is to do the shot of the shoes and the duffle bag that I showed you guys in my storyboard. Then I realized the people won't know what the story is about if it is just shoes, but then I just thought of what if I did a collage of that shot, with different pairs of shoes like in the trailer. This way it shows she is going to different houses. I don't know I will have to try it, but I think it could be cool!

That's all for today!
Until next time,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment