Intro

Sunday, April 9, 2017

I Actually Got Things Done??

Guess what?? I filmed people, I filmed. A miracle I know but I actually did it. I borrowed my teachers tripod and just went for it. I filmed almost all my scenes with Cat and my family (aside from the few that I forgot) and I filmed more of Isa's scenes. Funny story, Isa and I went to Markham Park at night which is just as creepy as the Hobo Hole (okay maybe not) if you ask me. Anyway we had to film Isa's hitchhiking scene (which I totally do not promote) but fake it because that is not safe. So as soon as the cars passed, I would already be recording and Isa stood on the side of the road and put her thumb up right when the last car went by. It was just funny because it was late, quite random, and pretty stressful but we got the shot (be sure to check it out in the behind the scenes tab on my upcoming website)! Disclaimer: No one was hurt or in danger in the makings of this film. It may look that way but that is the art of editing my friends. Also, the lighting made it all the worth wild because it was orange which made the environment of the cabana scenes look rustic and dirty, exactly what I needed. We needed to film under this little area that had a table, a vending machine, and a water fountain that didn't work (aka the perfect set). I also filmed Isa running away from her house and I think I got all the shots I need for my social media trailer!! Here are some pictures of the set, Isa running, and a video representing how long it took for me to film Isa in this one garbage can shot.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2B69AHbABiHNFJqQXJJeDVvOGlDalpqelQ2YlNLOENqWGZV/view?usp=sharing

If the video does not work, click this link for the 10 second blooper! I didn't want to actually put my phone in the garbage can, so I thought if I just held the garbage and put it in the camera that would be sufficient...except for the fact my arm and head was in the shot.




Now I am working on editing and am really really liking how it is turning down. I was worried it would be awful to be honest but I am loving the sequence of my shots. I know I am behind, but I totally got this and feel less stressed because of how efficient I am being! I am excited for you guys to see the final product in exactly one week from today (AH). Expect a marketing post this week all about my advertising strategies for this promotion package. This may be a short posting but it is because I have a million things to do but it is really just putting it all together.
Until next time,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment