Intro

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Movie Poster Mania

As you guys will be able to see, I have many different options to choose from for my movie poster. I know for sure it is going to be shoes but the question is how will the shoes be arranged? As you guys read in my last post, the pictures I took that day did not fit the way I had wanted so I am hoping these will work better, well I know they work better. Again, the symbolism of the shoes is to represent the different foster homes the sister went through.








These next pairs of shoes on the duffel bag were going to represent the sister who got adopted. She is on top of the duffel bag because she stayed with one home as opposed to the other sister in front of the shoes because she went to many. However, I don't think people have my brain and will get what I am trying to say, rather I think it will just confuse them.





Now for the exciting part, I narrowed it down to two posters...


Pretend the text at the bottom is in both pictures and that you can read it (I am working on fixing it). It's hard to fix because it is so tedious and I am trying to create a drop shadow so that you can see the text but have to do it for each individual text box, it is quite confusing and hard to explain. I might change the orange in the title, but I think I am leaning toward the first picture anyway. Come back soon for my next blog post about my filming day!
Until next time,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment