Intro

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Just Keep Working Just Keep Working

Hey guys guess whaaaaaaatt??!!!! I'M DONE WITH MY MOVIE POSTER!!

I struggled so much with the bottom text because you couldn't see it unless you zoomed in and I wanted the audience to see it a little bit without the zoom. So for hours I have manipulating the drop shadow I created, grouping and ungrouping, then I would notice a little detail and have to ungroup and fix it then redo the process all over again. #Exhausting.... anyway I think I am done! I am going to post it for now because I think this is the final version and if I need to change something, I totally can because I still have 5 days left. I will repost the link to the poster again on Sunday but for now *drum roll please* HERE IT IS!

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AqYPgJPzeT5BiFEzJKjsxyZ3e6L5

I'm almost done with my social media trailer too and half way done with the main one. And for the website? Well I'm doing my best but I got this guys, have faith.

Update: I did change my movie poster haha, I am so bad at decisions that I finally decided to change my mind about some of the look so here is the link to my updated poster. Again there will be a post in a couple of days (I'm so excited for that day to come) where I will link my final products in one post.
But for now I am posting in here so you can see my progression.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AqYPgJPzeT5BiFR0SgZWYYeVo5Bq

Until next time,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment