Intro

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

STRESS

For this blog post I just need to vent about my current emotions!!!

A new wave of stress has washed over me. As I have been in my room for the past four hours, I am not liking how everything is turning out. The image that I originally had for my TOC did not turn out the way I wanted it too. I am currently trying to move things around, adjust font combinations, rearrange pictures, etc. I may be even switching softwares...again (oy vey). I know as soon as I can settle on a software that I like I can go from there and hopefully things will move faster. I have all the content, I just can't put it all together. I am probably going to leave school early to work on this because I want to turn in something that I am proud of. I want all this work to pay off and Sunday is right around the corner (which is terrifying). Sorry for the short post, but I must get back to work.

Wish me luck!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment